Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please.

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I downloaded o2 proty to my new phone that has a giffgaff sim card and when I went on it I clicked on use it on a different as it showed my giffgaff number and I know I can't use it with my giffgaff number. But when I clicked on use a different number button to put my o2 number on it it didn't load. Does anyone know why that is?
LGreenwood
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Luke198823
Level 3: Thinker
  • 69 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Yeah I know when I turned off my mobile data off on my giffgaff phone and turned the WiFi on and connected my giffgaff phone to my o2 phone WiFi hot spot the o2 priority loged in and started working.
Message 11 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for letting me know @Luke30! I'm glad that the app is now registered with the correct number. If you have any further issues the Gurus suggested you take the below steps. 

• uninstalling the priority app
  • backing up and restoring your phone back to factory settings
  • Setup phone again using your O2 SIM. Then try reinstalling the app and setting up with your O2 number

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13