Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

talk to an agent

paulfearless50
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i just simply want to speak to an agaent on upgrage of my phone ive been logged out because of lap top issues now cant log in to chat again 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@paulfearless50 

Try a different browser if you're having problems .

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@paulfearless50 I suggest calling customer service or going to your local O2 shop regarding an upgrade rather than rely on chat 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@paulfearless50 It's a sad state of affairs that as we are rapidly approaching the third decade of the 21st century, O2's systems of communication are mired in the 1990's. O2 still don't use a live stock check system, so there's no guarantee that they actually have what you're looking for. You're really better off going in to an O2 store to upgrade, but you should call ahead to check if they have what you want in store. If they do, you can complete the process there and then, and walk out with your upgrade. Ridiculous, I know, as 2019 is upon us, but that's you're best option.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4