Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

see detailed call logs from o2 account

is there any way to see online a detail call log for a specific period ? 

Topics: 518
Solutions: 10,363

Re: see detailed call logs from o2 account

@john25 follow this guide to download your old bills with details of calls made https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 649

[ Edited ]

Hi @john25

You can only see calls made (not received)  from this guide. It goes back 2 years

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

Other than that... checking your phone is the only other way...

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Hi @john25, and welcome to the forum Wave Did the suggestions above answer your question, or do you need some more help at all with this?

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new tablet Let us know what your criteria are when picking up a tablet!
MWC - The future with 5G Have a look at some potential 5G uses, and let us know what it means to you!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature