Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my o2 app bill?

fredsautos
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I'm new to O2 and have just recieved my first bill on the my O2 app.
This bill has a vat content which I can reclaim, but it then describes itself as a copy invoice and not a vat invoice. There is no vat number on it. This presents a problem? Can it be changed?
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27631 Solutions
Theoretically, you need to call CS and request a VAT bill, however, there have been reports of some users having problems with this process.
Contact numbers here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27631 Solutions
Theoretically, you need to call CS and request a VAT bill, however, there have been reports of some users having problems with this process.
Contact numbers here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

fredsautos
  • 18 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the replies guys, I'll wait till I get my Vodafone numbers ported over then hey on touch with the chat team. I'll keep you posted slight_smile
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries  

Let us know how you get on.

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @fredsautos  and welcome! Please stay in touch with the Community and let us know how you get on.

Message 6 of 11

fredsautos
  • 18 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well I got round to following the link to chat today. At first they didn't understand what I was talking about. In the end on the desktop my O2 page the options I had included "VAT" whereas the chat lady saw a :"VAT invoice" option which included the registration number required. She has assured me it will be altered for me and the first vat invoice will be posted to me. I will await the result and report back slight_smile but have no reason to doubt her at the moment.
Message 7 of 11

fredsautos
  • 18 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well I've just got my first bill since the session with live chat, and true to their word this one is a proper vat invoice. So top marks to live chat from me on this one. Next is an invoice for my S5 refresh contract.
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good news and thanks for updating.

Nice to see Live Chat have been of help. slight_smile
Message 9 of 11

jonsie
  • 93183 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions