cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difficulty contacting someone but need urgent help.

LilyRoseee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have been trying to get hold of someone for days to help with my issue- I am trying to cancel my payments with 02 since o2 is not my sim provider and is charging me monthly but i am having issues cancelling this. I tried calling the o2 202 number to get through to someone and cancel it for me, but I can't get through to anyone. Also, I tried the online chat saying I would like to speak to an agent. A QR code was sent with me but in the my02 app there is no option to scan the qr code. Please cna someone help me? I just want to cancel this cotnract with o2. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144959 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27792 Solutions

@LilyRoseee 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

LilyRoseee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Thank you for your response! I have tried  calling those numbers but I keep getting hung up on/ it keeps cutting off at the end! So frustrating 😞 

Can a member of team please call me or email me back? I have written an email complaint but my issue is urgent and it could take up to 7 working days to hear back from someone. 

Kind regards,

Lily

Message 3 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23196 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@LilyRoseee This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one will call you back. You need to keep trying the Payment Management number.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 8

LilyRoseee
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Sorry I didn't realise that this was a customer only community! I thought here o2 people would 

get in touch to see if they can help people here but it makes sense now. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I guess you are right in that i should keep trying that number. Hopefully someone will answer soon slight_smile thanks for the help.

Message 5 of 8

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@LilyRoseee 

Did you manage to get through on the 'phone ? If you didn't, you can message O2 on social media :-

Facebook : https://o2uk.co/O2CFB

X (previously known as Twitter) : https://o2uk.co/O2CTW

Instagram : https://o2uk.co/O2CIG.

Whilst you might have to remind the social media team once or twice before getting a reply, that might be preferable to hanging on the 'phone. 

A complete schedule of how to contact O2 is in :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144959 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27792 Solutions

and again....................

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions