My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi you have taken out a payment which took a payment out off £377.28 which I can not afford to pay this month and his put me in an overdraft with this, with my bank, I wanted to arrange a payment plan to carry on paying my payments, I will need this ...

Lee31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t activate free Disney plus

Can’t seem to activate free Disney plus . Just keep getting error 404 . How do I fix this please?

Helena2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Chris brown

Hello, I am going to see Chris brown on Monday 20th of march. I am under 02 network but was wondering why it won’t let me sign into the 02 app so we can get the priorty of skipping the queues and going into the bar before hand. What do you need to sh...

Resolved! Phone was stolen

Hi my new phone hasn’t arrived, l just received empty box with nothing inside, problemy phone was stolen before came to me.l reported it in 02 shop but still haven’t any answer from 02.what should I do?

Kate24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

How do I return a item ?

Ms44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt add ons

I need more data for this month, no options available on the bolt add on page?

Resolved! Close my account

I wish to close my account

James1fb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to talk to someone about my billing and my air time

What is air time iv got the iPhone 13 pro max and I’m paying so much for this it’s a joke in the past 3 months iv paid nearly £800 yesterday paying 430 and now today there saying I owe another £100 + £30 this is becoming a joke for not even a new pho...

Kba02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly bill

KaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos