Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change payer details

Fatbloke
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since April I have been trying to get this phone payments changed. Now that my Grandson is 22 years old he wants to pay it for himself. A problem has arisen because he has moved to Wales and we can't therefore talk to O2 at the same time. He can't log into the account because it's in my name and I can't set up Direct debit from his account because his Bank won't let me. He has sent DD forms to o2 but they did not come into effect. He was in arrears because my direct debit had expired. I have cleared the arrears and would like to get it sorted before another month goes by

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7093 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

This then would be a complete change of ownership and would require another credit check and him taking out his own contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7093 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

This then would be a complete change of ownership and would require another credit check and him taking out his own contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2