My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disney+

I have a subscription to Disney+ via O2 (phone account) but on my TV I get the message: "Welcome back, seems like you are not subscribed.

VJ2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade with discount

Good morning, I am looking to upgrade to a iPhone 13. I have a discount code (Defence Discount) how do apply my discount?

Steve1973 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contracts

i have 2 contracts out in my name one for me and one for my partner, all bills come out of my bank, how do i merge them together so i can see what we are both using from my 02 app

me123-_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract query

Am I in a contract? 

JFD2165 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! quit contract

Hi, last year I started a contract where I had to pay 15£ per month and now your company is taking 30£ out of my bank account. The only thing I wanna do right now is cancel this contract and I'll never commit with this company again. I don't even liv...

Fiorinta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to leave as bill too much

My contract finishes 21 Nov my payments have gone up this month due to inflation. I need to leave ASAP, mots my daughter phone and she only uses on average 13GB data a mth she has a contact for 60GB and need to leave to sim only been told on the 21oc...

Anna16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upfront cost to close current contract

Do I have to pay upfront costs for old contract to get new phone or can the costs be rolled over? It seemed possible but when attempting to pay it seems to insist on upfront costs being paid

Resolved! New 5G sim

Hello I need a new 5G sim I’ve be upgrading my phone soon 

Ek_9_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos