My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Paid bill

Hi, on my o2 it says I’ve paid my bill for this month but I didn’t pay did they take out the money

Daniel98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My data

Hi, my tarriff used to show me how much text,calls and data I had left and now it isn’t showing me how much data I have left on my o2 but it’s showing me how much texts and calls I have left how do I get my o2 to show me how much data I have left.

Daniel98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 App

Hi all, would anyone happen to know why the data allowance section has disappeared from my app? I can’t see how much I have left for the month.. thanks

AP2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final Bill not supplied. A/c no longer visible on My O2

Ceased one of my accounts at the end of contract. No problem with that. Sadly, at that point I lost access to all historical billing info on My O2 and could not even see a Final Account. Call me old fashioned, but I like to have a record that my acco...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data breach

Is anyone aware of a data breach at O2 ?I can see all details of someone I don’t know on MyO2.

Cant download MY02 APP

Hi For some reason I can't download the my o2 app from the app store, nor can i download the 02 priority app. Every time I try press 'get' it asks for my apple ID password, which I then enter perfectly fien. The blue rings start circling to show it i...

markc3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access "manage my details"

I can't access "manage my details" in my MyO2 account. I want to access it to update my mobile number attached to my MyO2 account. When I try to get into "manage my details" I get a pop up saying I need a code to access and that this code has been se...

Resolved! username not recognised/ but then states its already registered?

Hi I'm having issues logging in online. It takes at least 20 mins each time as turning off my wifi and using mobile data has never worked for me. Each time I log in it tells me my username is not recognised (using the only email address I've ever had...