My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Volt

How can I request for my double data to be added as Nora Virgin media customer

Karen15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing one number on my account to another name

I currently operate the mobile phones for myself, husband, son and daughter from my own O2 account and they are all paid from my bank account monthly. My daughter has now turned 18 and wants to control her own account and payments. Is there a way we ...

IThom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Watch adult film

I can’t watch the adult film 

Ronya2008 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 account

Hello, I recently bought a new phone and I pay monthly. I kept my old number however I can't log in on my O2 app. It says that it takes up to 48 hrs to set up my account but it has been a week and it's still not working. What should I do? I need to c...

M-EI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I need to lift the spend cap on the device with the number xxxxxxxxxxx. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Laura78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating VOLT benefits on multiple device account

Hi, I am trying to activate my o2 VOLT benefits but I get stuck in a loop of hyperlinks, I click to activate and that takes me to a page where it asks if I'm with both o2 and virgin, underneath it there is a link to log into Myo2 where it asks me to ...

Sutclil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC numbe

How do I give you my PAC number so you can apply my old number to the new SIM you have just sent me

KLW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 volt... Ineligible...

I got a thing on my o2 that said if I'm a virgin media and o2 customer I can get volt... But when it did checksit said virgin isn't available in my area.... Well that's funny... I've been with virgin for 6 years... So now I'm missing out over o2 bein...

H1cks12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos