My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mobile data

I still have mobile data left but for some reason it’s not working, I was wondering how I’d be able to fix it

Mandy8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change account holder

How can I change account holder details?I need to change on my own name because now have on my dad name

Hira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6 months free disney+ offer

I upgraded my tariff nearly 2 months ago and was offered a free 6-month disney+ subscription. I of course accepted it but after using it for a month, disney+ now says my subscription has ended and is telling me to renew it. How do I get this sorted?

Sev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid my outstanding bill now

I have just used my card to clear my balance via app but had no confirmation this has been done . Can you check please .

Bibby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to report a bug in O2 software

All names,numbers, and email addresses below are fictitious in order to preservemy privacy. I have just joined O2 so I went through the usual process with two separate sim cards. With both I went to correct web page, registered the number, O2 sent a ...

Resolved! Changed delivery date

I would like to change the date of delivery of my contract

Aimeemay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong tracking number for my new iPad ...

The tracking number for my delivery does not match my item. It displays someone else’s delivery from November last year ... Has anybody else experienced this?

Joanie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help with final bill

How do I get access to my final bill after leaving O2? I was told that I would get my last bill over email, but nothing so far. I don't have access to the information in either the website or app. Thanks.

riklopez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ORDER DISCHARGE DATE

I made an order on Sunday over the phone for a contract phone and today is Wednesday. I got the confirmation, however I haven't recieved the phone or email stating a dispatch date. I rung O2 and they stated it could be that they are checkin the credi...

Joseck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Final bill

HiCan anyone help me get my final bill? I left o2 about 2 weeks ago and I haven't received the bill. Can't login to my o2 account as I'm no longer with them.Thanks

Crystal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos