My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is this number a legitimate O2 call? 02080404352

I have just received a call purporting to be from O2 at number 02080404352 offering a discounted rate for my monthly payments. I this a legitimate call?

Jeff9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspected phishing email

Hi, I am constantly receiving an email apparently from 'O2 WiFi' asking me to confirm my email address!Is this a scam or real? As clearly O2 know my email address already so why are they asking! Many thanks Rob.

R-o-b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help

I am unable to log in to my02 account 

Keisha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile phone costs from France

Please tell me the costs of using my mobile phone to phone from France (Paris) to England (York)

EWH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My app

My app isn’t working I’ve been on the phone and they try n change my password and a don’t think that’s the problem I know my log ins it’s just not letting me long in and saying it would take up to 48 hours and it said that for about a full week now

Laura49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't log in to my O2 app

Hi, I can't log in to my O2 app. It says something went wrong as asks me to contact O2.

FrankC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong charge?

I have noticed that O2 has been charging me £7, but I have double check the contract , it should be £6. Are we having same understanding?

CYoung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual Assistant

How do you contact the virtual assistant? the system seems very opaque

MikePe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please cancel disney+

Your instructions on how to cancel do not match my settings. Please cancel in September so I do not pay £7.99