My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Wrong country for billing

I am currently in Greece, Corfu, and I got a text saying welcome to albania. We are near there but we are still in Greece. Am i going to be charged for the data i use?

gmac1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hi I've just cancelled my phone contract but forgot to ask if my Disney+ subscription would also be cancelled? Can anyone answer this? I need to know if I need to subscribe again. Thanks

HP92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA travel

I'm travelling to usa this summer My question is will my phone still work as normal in USA with the current sim.inside and will it work with USA wifi or will I need to add special data . I mainly just want to know what i need to have my phone working...

Tiffb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double data

Double data not working. I have received a message that I have a £3 credit and the extra data can be use in coming 30days. I refresh the apps many times, the £3 credit has been show, but no double data. It was still show the basic data.

Janet513 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charge for data use in europe

I was on a cruise to the med. and my bill shows I was charged £23.189 for 3.87mb. The only ports were in Spain and Portugal so why have I been charged when data is free. The bill shows the charge for one day only with the other days free.I am told it...

Nicko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track order

My order still hasn't been processed why is this?

Resolved! data

Hi, my data has not been updated, was meant to renew today  

hali by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect Bank Account details

After migration from Virgin the bank account details are incorrect. Tried to amend the details but can't!