My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Account change

Hi, My mobile phone has been under my mothers account for almost 12 years, I would like to move to my own account, whilst keeping the same phone number.

JD2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No access to My o2 app

I need to change my tariff from Pay As You Go Bundles to Rolling Plan BUT I can't access myo2 app

Meaty9x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2FA sending SMS to wrong number

I have two numbers associated with my account, a Pay and Go number, that I've had for years, and a Pay Monthly number that another family member uses and that was added last year. When I log in to My O2 account and want to make changes to my profile,...

Resolved! Billing

I upgraded my phone not long ago and im being charged x3 times for different amounts. Could someone confirm what all these charges are please?

Leigh7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! It looks like something's gone wrong ...

Just tried to check my credit on My O2 app and its not asking for a pin but to login. When I try it says its not available to me. When I login in online, it says I don't have any products or services with this account ... I topped-up yesterday. Somet...

Lostmind by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account, adding number

I added a PAYG number to my main account (Pay monthly) on Wednesday (22/03) and when I signed in to the account via My O2 it showed both numbers...was able to add funding to the PAYG numberWhen I signed in this morning the PAYG number is no longer sh...

WB7705 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error - "It looks like something's gone wrong. We're looking into it and hope to get it fixed soon"

I have just added a 3rd SIM to my account. Activation and porting of old number worked fine. But when I go into MyO2, I can see all three mobile numbers, including the new one, but when I select it to view information it simply says "It looks like so...

H1JFG by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account access

Dear sir or Madam Hi Good morning,I hope you doing well. I was switch off O2 mobile and Vergin broadband Wifi Since last week. but I can’t access my O2 app account over a week. please check my O2 app account. Many thanks Grace

Mydeam88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the monthly £6 charge on my account for?

I recently learned that I am paying a £6 charge each month (it shows under Other Charges and Credits). I have no idea what it relates to and can find no way on the O2 site of finding out what it is. The shop that originally set me up on the account h...

Resolved! Can’t access my o2 app account

I can’t access my o2 app even though I have been with o2 for a week now. I am also still having issues with my mobile number transfer from ee which was requested last Wednesday! Called up Friday and was told it had now been requested however as it wa...

Maggs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos