My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! email setup wrong

my email was setup wrong so i cant recieve the email to login to my 02 

Resolved! Bluelight discount

I am trying to upgrade my daughters phone and use bluelight discount for o2 refresh but it’s not accepting my discount code

AliO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to delete My O2 account ?

Hi, I want to delete my Pay As You Go account, because I want to add this number to my Monthly Pay account.So if I log in to account, go to Profile, press on Delete account, it's just log out from account but not delete it.On my Monthly Pay account, ...

Rarazas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract copy

Good afternoon, Can I kindly have a copy of the contract for the number I had a look on the portal and whilst I was able to retrieve the contracts for the other two numbers, I could not find it for If this is something I can easily access from the on...

Beaumont1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FRAUD - Default notices received for a mobile I don't own

I've just received 2 default notices for a mobile number that I don't own. Tried to call customer services but got nowhere. I have reported to ActionFraud but really need to flag it to O2 customer services so that they can pass to their Fraud team. A...

Toz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access app

Hi, I can't seem to access my o2 app

Resolved! Telecom fraud

Dear all, Someone just asked me for a text verification code, claiming to help me get a discount, which I provided. He also provided my security information (I'm not sure if I provided the correct information), and in addition, he asked me to provide...

fengyi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this a scam email?

Hi, I'm new to this forum but have just had an email from my02@o2mail.co.uk and I'm not sure if it's real or a scam. It literally just said this....... Your SIM swap request is successful. Activation may take up to 24hrs.but I have not requested a SI...

AEI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos