Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new 'My O2' Android app

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I've just had my update through. It has some cool features. You can now see which of your contacts are on O2 and who are using the My O2 app. From My O2, you can send a message to that user. (Maybe this is RCS?) There's also a My O2 assistant called 'Aura' where you speak to it to find out things about your account. You can also exchange live messages with an O2 customer service agent on this new app. Still finding my way through. There's still some features that need ironing out a bit but cool new app either way. slight_smile
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @gmarkj! As I said in the other thread we were just chatting on, there were known issues around usage/data display but they've now all been resolved, so for those of you still having problems we'll need to dig deeper nerd

Just to check first - do you have the very latest version of the app available to you? If you do and are still experiencing some issues, I'll need a confirmation of your O2 number and Full name in a Private Message, and screenshots of the error - which you've already provided here @gmarkj so all good for you, but summarising what info I'll need for anyone else in the same situation. slight_smile

Thanks for your help and patience everyone, we'll get it sorted together thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 61 of 65

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
As far as I can tell I am using the latest version of the app @EmilieT - I deleted it, and any associated files, this morning and have reinstalled it from the Play store.
It says I am using 11.0.39 which was released on 19 July.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 62 of 65

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Cheers @gmarkj, I've just got your PM as well so we'll get this looked into slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 63 of 65

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Quick update: everything is working again!
Haven't done anything this end since the last check, but opening the app this morning and all of the missing information has loaded correctly.
Many thanks @EmilieT as whichever buttons you pressed seem to have done the trick!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 64 of 65

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear @gmarkj, and thanks for letting me know! smiley A good way to end the week wink

signature

Message 65 of 65