Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof Of Purchase

Zack_Daniels
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It shouldn't be this hard to get access to a simple PDF of the proof of purchase.

None of the emails I recieved following my order contained anything vaguely representing a proof of purchase. I had a proof of order, but it didn't contain anything helpful for the Galaxy Bud redemption (like a date), and there's no downloadable file. 

Nowhere on My 02 is there a invoice for my order, and I can't find any previous topic that has helped. Right now I only need it for the claim of the free Galaxy Buds, but I'm now worried than I'm gonna have to jump through hoops if I ever need it for something serious. 

Outside of screenshotting and cropping a picture of my order, thenexporting to PDF/ JPEG myself I can't seem to get access to any document that's useful.

Ridiculous.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35768 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

That might work, @Zack_Daniels, but in your MyO2 there's a section that holds what you nee..d 

Download a copy of your order from recent orders in your MyO2.

Screenshot_20200615-052756__01.jpg

Best accessed from online, but App shows it too:

0menu.png.gif

More info here: Guide: My O2 - Website  

Message 2 of 5

Zack_Daniels
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In theory yes! But my most recent bill is still that of my previous SIM. I imagine that'll be updated once first payment is taken out.

The claim got approved, but it seems odd that there isn't a simple invoice of the original order anywhere in my account, or that I didn't get one emailed to me. 02 dropping the ball.

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35768 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Agreed, O2's processes have all been much much slower over the last 12 weeks or so: transfers, Sim swaps, contracts... 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144149 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Zack_Daniels 

Everyone else has just printed their recent order as a pdf file from their MyO2. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5