Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order

Ton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve ordered an I pad weeks ago now been trying to get in touch to find out what’s going on but the customer service number cuts me off and I’ve emailed and got no reply can anyone help please
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ton 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ton 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

GENSERICd3
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @MI5  and whole o2 community. May I ask about example of final email reg. order confirmation - after all checks etc. I'm a bit confused. On line order made 28/01/21, few hours after 4 emails received with legal documents then last one ( same day) ''We've received your order. You're all set'' and listed item's ordered, order number etc. 

Is this final confirmation of my order ? Thanks for support

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@GENSERICd3 

Yes, that would indicate acceptance and the processing of your order.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

GENSERICd3
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all. @MI5  right after 3 weeks waiting for my order I was forced to call o2 CS . One of the customer service rep informed me just my order has been cancel [ credit file check ] THANKS @o2 for informed me not- I'm your customer with 6 P/M accounts all accounts up to date no lates etc.. upgraded 2 weeks ago one of account - no problem with upgrading to new device. Ridiculous for the first time o2thumbsdownthumbsdown

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@GENSERICd3 

I would guess it's the 6 other contracts that are the reson for refusal, but unfortunately, O2 won't ever tell you why.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

GENSERICd3
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 99% A moment ago I asked my friend who is a sales manager in one of the mobile networks - confirmed. What if I want 10 contracts .. this is so  wired anyway have a good Sunday people cool

Message 7 of 7