Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 app fails to work properly.

MerlinJnr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am into my second month with o2 and still my my O2 app won't function correctly. I have registered etc. It won't display balance and info, and says my divive is that of the phone I ported a number from (was on Tesco mobile). O2 support said that it would rectify itself after my second bill. But nothing changed. I have spoken to o2 support many times but they fail to recitify/assist. Has anyone any ideas how to sort this issue. (I have reset cache, reinstalled etc).
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MerlinJnr 

O2 need to reset your account or delete it so you can re-register.

Call again until they sort it for you but make sure you call and not use chat.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MerlinJnr 

O2 need to reset your account or delete it so you can re-register.

Call again until they sort it for you but make sure you call and not use chat.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @MerlinJnr , sorry to hear you've been having trouble setting up the app. Have you made any progress with this since you last posted? Any help from the above suggestion by @MI5 ?

Message 3 of 5

MerlinJnr
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Called 202 customer support today. They wouldnt delete/reset my account. They reassigned a different email address but it didnt help. They have refered the case to thier IT division. I will apparently hear back within 9 to 15 days.

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the update @MerlinJnr , keep us posted, hopefully the IT guys will be able to resolve this for you soon.

Message 5 of 5