Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Catalin123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello my name are Catalin Nastase , I've ago 4 years I had a mobile phone contract with you and I finished to pay everything . After that I cancel from bank or I'm not remember properly and O2 send it to me another payment of 34.20 or something like that . The problem are , I was moved away to another adress and I didn't have acces for the previous adress 36 Wellington Road to knows about the last payment from o2 you send it to me . After a long time I receive a email from lucascredit and they let me know I have to pay . When I see it I paid strainght away but I think was to late ... Now they put my credit score on default and my credit score are down , very down and I can't do nothing . I wanna to buy a property in England via a mortgages but I can't get it because of this default on my credit score from Lowell Portofolio . I contacting you to ask from help because wasn't with intention and I didn't know from that payment of 34.20 ... I'm 25 age old and I wanna to build my future in this country but that default on my credit score is stopping my dreams . Let's have a look togheter please and try to repair something ... I pay every another bills on time , but this one I did'nt know about it . Thanks and please help me . 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Catalin123 

As it's a valid default o2 will not remove it, sorry. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Catalin123 

As it's a valid default o2 will not remove it, sorry. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Catalin123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi , There has been 34.20 last bill and I didn't receive because I was moved from that adress , after I see a email from the recovery company I paid straight away but was late ... they put me on default account only for 34.20 and wasn't intention there I really didn't know about payment . What should I do ? And as well I didn't know why O2 send it to me another payment when they said I finish to pay the contract and everything with them ... 

Message 3 of 6

O2Karl
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Catalin123 

We cannot look into individual accounts within the community.

What I would recommend is contacting the O2 Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 and explain what has happened and see if they can do anything. 

We can only advice within the O2 Community and can not access any personal account details.

You can also email resolution expert team to ask for help.

signature
Message 4 of 6

Catalin123
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok sir , thanks a lot for your help . 

Message 5 of 6

O2Karl
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

That's no problem @Catalin123 I hope you get it resolved. 

signature
Message 6 of 6