Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra charges

Klm216
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does anyone know how I can see the numbers I have called? I have been charged extra on my bill for 'premium and information services' but I dont know why and I dont know how to expand the bill.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Klm216 

How to see bills here Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Help on scams here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next and here www.payforitsucks.co.uk.

Help on blocking for the future here Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Klm216 

How to see bills here Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Help on scams here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next and here www.payforitsucks.co.uk.

Help on blocking for the future here Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Klm216 just checking: Did you manage to get this sorted or do you need further assistance?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Klm216
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @LukasB I tried to download my bill but I could not find an option to do that therefore I was not able to get this sorted and I need further assistance, thank you.
Message 4 of 5

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Klm216 have you looked into the guide posted above? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5