Did you mean: 

Error 500 when wanting to view bill on myo2

SuzanneAyres
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone help me!
I have never for the last 3 years of having my account had any problem logging into my account and accessing bills. However for almost 10 days now I can log into the website for o2 but when I click view my bill I get a page that says sorry something went wrong. I’ve contacted o2 so many times they don’t know what to do! In the top of the browser it says error 500 does this have anything to do with it?
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

There was an outage about 10 days ago which affected myo2 as well as the network so not all accounts maybe sorted yet. Also I had an problem with the iOS app yesterday & someone reported a problem with the android myo2 app earlier today & last week

Message 2 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you tried a different browser or cleared cache and cookies ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 20

SuzanneAyres
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou
Message 4 of 20

SuzanneAyres
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes tried all of these things deleted cache cookies etc and have tried ipad, phone and laptop and internet explorer and chrome. All the same
Message 5 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SuzanneAyres Maybe you need to call customer & have them reset your account 

Message 6 of 20

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try this link https://accounts.o2.co.uk/auth?sendTo=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.o2.co.uk%2F%3Fcheckproduct%3Dtrue&failu...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 20

SuzanneAyres
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That’s what I did and asked and they said they cannot donthat they were looking into the problem,that was 10 days ago! Thanks for the help though
Message 8 of 20

SuzanneAyres
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This link doesn’t appear to work
Message 9 of 20

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@SuzanneAyres

Sorry, my bad, try this https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

Currently using:
Message 10 of 20