Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

53plus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why after a year of a two year contract with O2 (for I pad) am I getting messages half way through my billing period telling me I am out of data? I use my I pad for looking at my e-mails, face book and reading/sending messages, I am elderly and am doing nothing difrent from when I first started using I pad last year. There appears to be no telephone number you can contact O2 on to talk to someone, I am teffified I will get a massive bill so keep buying data but why do I have to I pay about £35 a month for the contract I have.

Please, please could someone advise me??

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@53plus 

Check your MyO2 for remaining data http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

If you only have a small allowance it will be used quickly and if you can use wifi where possible.

No need to worry about extra charges as your data will stop when used.

If you still want to call O2, numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@53plus 

Check your MyO2 for remaining data http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

If you only have a small allowance it will be used quickly and if you can use wifi where possible.

No need to worry about extra charges as your data will stop when used.

If you still want to call O2, numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2