Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view my bills on 'my O2' website

MatoHosto
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since this Monday morning, I cannot view my bills on the website. I need to get to the PDF version but latest or older bills do not display. When I try to access the section I get an error saying

"You can't access this page right now.

Please choose another account or mobile number to open this page."

Clearing history did not help and I experience the same whether I go via Mozilla, Edge or even through Safari on my phone - it's all the same therefore likely not a browser specific issue.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149918 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28556 Solutions

@MatoHosto 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 12

jonsie
  • 94335 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

A lot of customers reporting problems with My O2 just now

Another system giving issues since the change to billing 360

Message 3 of 12

MatoHosto
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 - I did yesterday and was advised to give it some time but since the support person hasn't heard about this issue, I wonder whether it would simply fix itself up in time. I will give it today and if nothing changes, I will try to call again.

Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 149918 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28556 Solutions

@MatoHosto 

There is a known system issue that is being looked at by O2 so maybe it will be corrected in a few days time.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 12

MatoHosto
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I see. Then perhaps I shall give them some time to fix it.

Message 6 of 12

Davej1710
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same error here. Not had this one before.

Constantly have had issues over a decade with o2 and logging in to generate bill PDF's.

Never-ending incompetence from the system development team. Even set up a new account and still have issues with that one too.

"Customer support" haven't a clue and tell me to wait every time for it to be fixed and weeks, months, even years later I get the same repeated issues each month, then magically just works, then breaks again. Get told to clear cache, cookies, re-start, whatever they have on their script sheet, but its obvious while they're doing it they didn't have a clue. That's never worked, its always issues with their systems, not ours and they know it. 

Annoying and a big time waster.

Message 7 of 12

MatoHosto
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve never had this problem before either - here’s me hoping this will not start a chain of issues where I end up similarly frustrated. 🤞

BTW, it’s still not working. 

Message 8 of 12

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9636 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@MatoHosto 

@Davej1710 

Hopefully O2 will, by now, be aware of this problem and working on it.

I suggest that you try again on part-way through Monday.    

Please let us know how you get on. 

Message 9 of 12

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38741 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1740 Solutions

Hope is not really a strategy - and although you can ask for O2 (via Web chat or Social Media) about it, it can still be a few days before you get the bills via e-mail, @MatoHosto and @Davej1710 - and moving to 360 at the back end makes it even harder to get at bills issued before you migrated...

1000009337.png

1000009335.png

Message 10 of 12