Did you mean: 

Can't log on to MyO2 via Web browser

Ardbeggordon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi ,

I've been trying to log on to MyO2 on my laptop via both Safari and Firefox and it won't send out a security check to my phone ( I prefer checking things via the laptop than the App ) , the funny thing is I can do it via Safari on my phone ! I've tried contacting O2 via the messenger thing on the app but it just seems like they don't understand the problem ( they told me to reset my password and my network on the phone even though I told them it was on my computer.... didn't do either btw ) .

is anyone else having this problem ? 

Attached is the photo of the security check page and it doesn't seem to be fully loaded ! 

Cheers

GordonIMG_2374.JPG

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38199 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Try using an incognito or inPrivate tab, @Ardbeggordon - and click on Sign In up in small letters at the top right (works for me).

Otherwise let O2 know, you can get them via Twitter/X or Facebook using the link just below.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125608 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7546 Solutions

@Ardbeggordon 

I've had that twice during last week (also on PC) When they send the code, another page opens with no space to insert the code!

So I've just closed the sign in page down and tried again. The second time there's nothing about a code. Just allows me to sign in as normal.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3