Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay my last bill

Reem
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently cancelled my monthly payment plan with O2 because I’m moving abroad. I went to the O2 store in Maidstone, where they cancelled my contract and informed me that my final bill would need to be paid through the O2 app, just like previous bills. However, my SIM card was disconnected on the day of my flight, and now the app won’t work because my card is no longer active.

When I tried to pay my last bill, the app showed an error. After looking online, I found that the app doesn’t work once the SIM is deactivated. I’ve emailed O2’s complaint support multiple times for help but haven't received a response. Since I’m now abroad, I can't call their support team either.

I also attempted to log in to the website to pay the bill, but they send a verification code to my disconnected number, which prevents me from accessing my account. I’m unsure how to proceed and would appreciate assistance in paying my final bill.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149058 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@Reem 

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on +44 800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Use Skype Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2