Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

SamL0312
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I took out my o2 contract through carphone warehouse, I wanted to reduce my bill cost so I got an older phone as an upgrade which helped this. Since then carphone warehouse and o2 no longer work together and o2 have taken over my contract. They’ve increased my bill, which is now dearer than if I got the latest phone out at the time. Does this seem fair?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
O2 would have always had your contract as carphone is a broker, if your bill has increased you can ring O2 to find out why, the majority of the time it is because of premium text. You can also check on the my O2 app.
Message 2 of 5

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
If you can't get through on 202 then try any of the numbers in this guide. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Many O2 customer service staff are working from home due to the pandemic and social distancing etc.

Currently 0800 587 4005 appears to be the best one to get through.
Message 3 of 5

frainy_180
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My bill has increased over the last couple of months from £18 to £48 last month and £28 this month. I usually use Live Chat but it's shut down at the moment. What's the best way to get in touch about this? It's a SIM only deal. 

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122815 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @frainy_180 

The best contact number for O2 is 0800 587 4005

Other numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5