Did you mean: 

£400 prepaid MasterCard - no email received

Ashham
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I upgraded my phone to a Sony Xperia 1 IV. It stated on this deal that I would get a £400 Pre Paid MasterCard and the details for this would be text or emailed to me.

I haven't had anything through yet. It also doesn't say anything on my contract about this.. just want to check if that's right and if anyone else has had issues?

I have asked O2 on Facebook and via chat and all they do is send me the terms and conditions. Which I have read. 

I just want to know if I am defo going to get this, it was one of the reasons I chose this deal.

I don't want to miss out. 

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@O2Emma is in currently, @AB111 - if she can help.

Neither Georgina or Sarah are scheduled for cover tomorrow, so good luck!

Hi @pgn We have escalated this issue as we are seeing a lot off customers with the same issue on receiving the offer hopefully will be resolved as soon as possible

Thanks o2Emma

Message 41 of 85

Ashham
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Today I received the email with the details required to claim the prepaid MasterCard. This was after me doing alot of chasing up various departments. 

It states on the claim page...

We are aware of a technical issue causing delays in claims being generated, which we expect to be resolved by Friday 11 November, thank you for your patience.

I hope you all receive your claim details asap

Message 42 of 85

pgn
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Thanks, @Ashham - that is really good info! Good luck with your MasterCard claim! 👍

Message 43 of 85

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @AB111 Sorry that you have not received the offer yet we have escalated the issue with the mastercard offer so will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks o2Emma

signature
Message 44 of 85

pgn
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Great news:

Hi pgn We have escalated this issue as we are seeing a lot off customers with the same issue on receiving the offer hopefully will be resolved as soon as possible

Thanks o2Emma

---

Thanks, o2Emma - and this info from @Ashham here should offer some hope or consolation to others awaiting the Mastercard e-mail and SMS:

Screenshot_20221108-203325.png

Message 45 of 85

Kungfusu
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m still having this issue, after initially speaking to @O2Emma I have not received any response 

Message 46 of 85

pgn
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@Kungfusu wrote:

I’m still having this issue, after initially speaking to @O2Emma I have not received any response 

This may help, @Kungfusu 

Screenshot_20221108-203325.png

Message 47 of 85

Kungfusu
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the response, though I would still like to speak with someone as not sure my scenario is exactly the same as others. 

Message 48 of 85

pgn
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@Kungfusu wrote:

Thanks for the response, though I would still like to speak with someone as not sure my scenario is exactly the same as others. 

Sure - @O2Ryan should be on shortly, @Kungfusu, be ready for him to reach out to you via PM here - good luck!

Message 49 of 85

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124339 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@pgn 

Just reading through this thread and noticed one of your posts had been edited by @O2Emma? (Post 41)

I had to read it twice as it made little sense!

I wasn't aware editing other members posts was part of the O2 advisors remit? (With all due respect to them and the hard work they do)

Not sure I'm happy about them being able to edit though, if honest!?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 85