My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Missing field for security code entry on O2 web site

Recently joined O2 and have had some issues with ids and passwords for the O2 web site. This has resulted in a number of instances where the O2 site wants me to enter the security code texted to the mobile phone. The security code comes through ok on...

IMG_20200322_100403.jpg

Resolved! Phone bill

Hello there I keep getting emails everyday saying my phone bill is overdue and I have 4 days too pay it. I will be paying it on Friday when I get paid can you please put a note on my account to say this. Thanks.

Fefemc49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do not extend contract

Hello, I would like to notify that after 28th May 2022 when I contract finishes I do not wish to extend contract. I am not moving provider and do not want to keep phone number.

RA3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime Bill

My bill this month is 70 pounds but I don't live in the UK and have only been using my US simcard here in the states. I would like this fully refunded, this issue keeps occurring and I would like it to stop.

Adam_992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Your account is locked, please contact administrator

Hi,I can't log in or change my password. I keep getting the message "Your account is locked, please contact administrator." I have rang o2 customer services about this 3 times over the last week and been told, after waiting for around 20 minutes on e...

richy1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay final bill

Need to pay final bill, can't sign into my o2 as they sent a code to the old phone i don't have any more. Can't find a number to pay over phone

Molly3167 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can not log in

can not use online account

radek12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Payment

Hello, I hope everything is fine with you. I recently returned to my native country for a visit and am unable to access my phone numbers. I had assumed that my bills were paid via direct debit, but when I checked my bank account today, that was not t...

Nehapriya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

I want to upgrade and want to apply NHS discount, how do I do this?

Wilma3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos