Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 inclusive

katiestone92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, my account shows 02 inclusive included in my tarriff, i am going on a cruise and i see the locations which are included are new york st lucia st kitts and barbados. The others puerto rico, antigua and st maarten are not. Do i just use it as normal when i am in the included countries and turn my data off when i am in the others? not sure how this works! and how do i know that it is actually working and im not being charged to use this?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@katiestone92 

Some help in our guide here Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

Charges onboard ships are very high, so best avoided Guide: Cruise Liners / Aircraft Charges 

Make sure all data and roaming is off in the not included countries and just use wifi to connect to apps, email etc.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@katiestone92 

Some help in our guide here Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

Charges onboard ships are very high, so best avoided Guide: Cruise Liners / Aircraft Charges 

Make sure all data and roaming is off in the not included countries and just use wifi to connect to apps, email etc.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi @katiestone92
Great advice hope this enables you to enjoy your phone whilst you are away.
Welcome to the o2 community forum 🎅☃️
Enjoy your cruise, best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @katiestone92 , that sounds like an amazing cruise! Hope you have a great time and let us know if you're all good with the information or if the community can help in any additional way before you set sail? slight_smile

Message 4 of 4