Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page obscured

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone else noticed on topics page for Discussions and feedback that Featured Topics box is now obscuring across the name of last poster and date?

@EmilieT  any chance of this being looked at? or is it just me having this problem? Thanks

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Mi-Amigo It's all fixed on the Pay Monthly board, but I've noticed the error has now jumped onto the Apple board. I've updated the team and will let you know as things progress slight_smile

Thank you @EmilieT , much appreciated.

I`ve only let to you about the boards I normally view so didn`t notice Apple or other boards.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 21 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

No problem @Mi-Amigo, I really appreciate you flagging this in the first place and updating me every time you see the issue has moved or evolved into something else wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone sun

Just a quick update on this one: it should now all be resolved, and in case you spot any other overlapping problem please do flag them to us!

Thanks again for your help and patience, and have a lovely Monday slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 23 of 23