Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page obscured

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone else noticed on topics page for Discussions and feedback that Featured Topics box is now obscuring across the name of last poster and date?

@EmilieT  any chance of this being looked at? or is it just me having this problem? Thanks

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Thanks @Mi-Amigo and @Cleoriff thumbsup

Ticket raised now so I'll update you once I know more!

Just to confirm, The first screenshot on my laptop was using Firefox. On same laptop using Chrome there is no problem..shown here

DFC.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm showing the same issue as Firefox is the browser of my choice on laptop. Other browsers are fine so a universal Firefox issue. I see you say testing is about to happen @EmilieT so maybe they can look at this at the same time.

Message 12 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie The testing is going to be focused on a separate issue, but I've heard back before lunchtime that this Firefox display problem is being looked into so hopefully we'll hear more on that soon slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 23

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
  • Chrome all-round, only overlap I see is in Full mode editor on mobile, where the quote button is obscured mostly by the Preview (?) button. Screenshot_20190428-144855__01.jpg
Message 14 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@pgn That one was reported here not long ago and I've raised it as well, we're working on a fix that'll hopefully be ready soon slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 15 of 23

Mi-Amigo
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

Thanks. The good news is that I noticed on Sunday that problem has been fixed (with regards to using Firefox) on here but the bad news is the same problem is now on Pay Monthly opening page.

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 16 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@EmilieT 

Thanks. The good news is that I noticed on Sunday that problem has been fixed (with regards to using Firefox) on here but the bad news is the same problem is now on Pay Monthly opening page.

Thanks for the update @Mi-Amigo! The platform provider was still investigating last week, so I wil let them know the issue has moved onto another page now. As soon as I know more I will let you know, and thanks again for keeping an eye out and flagging these slight_smile

signature

Message 17 of 23

Mi-Amigo
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

Update re-Pay Monthly section.

No longer obscurred but Features etc on right has disappeared, now just blank.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 18 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo astonished

Thanks a lot for letting me know everytime the issue changes! I'll update Lithium again and fingers crossed they'll find out what's behind this elusive error soon pray

signature

Message 19 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo It's all fixed on the Pay Monthly board, but I've noticed the error has now jumped onto the Apple board. I've updated the team and will let you know as things progress slight_smile

signature

Message 20 of 23