Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lithium platform issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122122 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Just wanted to know if anyone is having the same problem as me?

I use Gmail for this forum only. I use btinternet for any other emails.

Yesterday and the day before I realised some emails from this forum weren't coming into my inbox......and when they did they were hours after they had been sent.

Really annoying as 5 years ago when I joined this forum, I used bt internet. After a couple of years I realised BT didn't seem to be compatible with Lithium (emails stopped coming in and others were having the same problem)so I changed to Gmail. Had no problems at all till now.

As an example, when I logged on this morning there were 40 new emails from the forum in my inbox. These are just three of them

O2 Email.PNG

Note the time they came in. When I checked they were all sent yesterday from 12md onwards!

I have the same issue this morning. Up to now I have made 4 posts (from 6am) not one has arrived in my inbox, although some from yesterday are trickling in.

To test whether it was Gmail or the forum, I sent myself an email from my btinternet address to my gmail. It arrived in my inbox immediately. which definitely confirms it's a lithium problem.

I subscribe to a lot of topics on here and if I post on one, I get emails on that until people stop posting.

It's also annoying as I know some emails haven't arrived at all.

I also log on to the forum via the latest email I receive...so it's all damn frustrating really.

Just wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem?

@Marjo @Martin-O2 @EmilieT

Are you aware of this problem and if so, is anything being done to resolve it? Thanks in advance for any input you may be able to provide. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 82
81 REPLIES 81

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143187 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@MI5 Are you still having issues marking threads as unread? I understand this is a different issue from the read/unread posts, correct? Just double checking!

Hi @EmilieT 

Yes, it's a different issue, but seems to be working OK now thanks.

I'll let you know if it occurs again though wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 81 of 82

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear, thanks for the update @MI5 and definitely let me know if it happens again slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 82 of 82