Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Topics: 708

Re: Forum development & bugs updates

[ Edited ]

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Thanks @Cleoriff that's useful info. My in community notification feed is not working. 

Did you also receive an email notification when I posted? 

@Martin-O2  Yes I did, also an email when you mentioned me. Those are the first two emails from here.

Please see here. So it appears you and @Marjo  aren't affected as much. I did get an email when Marjo posted the kindness thread yesterday. Really weird.

Martin email.PNG

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 167

@Martin-O2 

Just come onlime and problem persists. No notifications and no e-mail of notifications of mentions in posts. ONLY notifications are for kudos - so obviously doesn`t apply to posts in Off Topic. 

As I mentioned in my post on this thread - members who are wanting a reply to question about O2 products, bills, services will not receive a notification, which could be seen as negative. So this is not just a moan from me about problems with running the game yesterday but a concern over a serious issue, which I trust Khoros will take seriously and act promptly and we will not have to wait days for them to get round to it.   

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 106
Ideas: 2

Wee, I just got an e-mail from this thread, from @Martin-O2.

Fix in progress?
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Topics: 167

I love your optimism @pgn 

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks guys! We've raised a case about the issue and will update you as soon as we have news. 

It seems that only notifications generated by a community manager are coming up at the moment, we've added this info to the case so hopefully it will be resolved soon. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

@Martin-O2 wrote:

It seems that only notifications generated by a community manager are coming up at the moment, we've added this info to the case so hopefully it will be resolved soon. 

This is true. Mentions and posts generated by @Martin-O2 or @Marjo  are coming through as emails and showing in notification feed. So the rest of us obviously aren't important enough rofl

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 106
Ideas: 2

[ Edited ]

Kudos and PM notifications also were working when all else wasn't (last eve anyhow), @Martin-O2 and @Marjo. 

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted

Lots of emails coming in now. I got quite excited till I realised they were all posts made by @Martin-O2 or @Marjo rofl

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 561

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Update as at 14.47.

Notification feed is working ONLY if kudos are given or @Marjo and @Martin-O2  have replied on or posted a new thread. One exception to that was a notification which stated '@Marjo  and @Cairdeas have replied on the Friendship thread' (Notice the lead person was @Marjo)

Emails are coming in only relating to posts by the managers or if I get a PM from anyone.

*The Game Is On*