Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing Customer service!!

Liam22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Rung up tonight for a upgrade on my phone and I got sent through to Maria, she was loverly and amazing customer service skills having worked in retail myself for 8+ she’s one to be proud off, spoken through everything easily and very understanding, if all honesty she gives that mum feel when your on the phone just makes you feel relaxed. Thank you so much Maria I hope your managers listen back to the call or at least know that you are a star and should be praised or given a bonus for how well she is. Thank you Maria and 02 👍🏽
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Great post and thank you for sharing @Liam22 

Well done Maria!

I'm sure one of our admin team will feed this back so she gets the recognition she deserves

@Martin-O2  @LukasB  @TheresaV @Marjo 

Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Great feedback @Liam22 and well done Maria.
Some great customer service to report back on @Martin-O2 @Marjo @LukasB and @TheresaV

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Lovely post @Liam22 

Thanks for letting us know. Customer Services take such a lot of flak, it's great to hear something nice and positive for a change. Welcome to the forum by the way. Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Liam22 that is lovely to hear. I am going to send you a private message on here to track down the right Maria

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5