Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annoyed

Hi there everyone. I am a O2 refresh customer. I took out this refresh contract in September 2017. I upgraded recently via refresh and recieved my confirmation email, the T and C's and collection code. It was a click and collect order so I went into ...

Amin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

Signal dropping to emergency calls numerous of occasions recently understand updates have to be done and matinence however can this not been done over night to stop effecting peoples lines for work!

Signal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

masts broken

Hi All - my friend is having a major issue with three masts still down in Putney / Roehampton / Barnes and mortlake area. He uses his phone for work and cannot get a service of any quality. He joined 02 in June...how can he get out of his contract as...

KL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 failure to get the handset delivered

Wow!!o2 are not interested in the fact that DPD have failed to deliver my handset for a week now! They will be when I cancel my DD as I wont pay for what I don't have.I have wasted hours on O2 chat and holding waiting to speak to dpd, I will now be r...

garybb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoWiFi on the Huawei P20

So I have just bought a new P20 on O2 after explicitly asking Carphone Warehouse whether VoWiFi is supported. (I know it is as my wife has exactly the same handset model but on EE) CPW stated that " yes it is supported".I activate VoWiFi and VoLTE on...

SJG007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 you are a shambles and a disgrace

I know this message on this forum is pointless however I just want to say, o2 your customer service is pathetic.I am still waiting on my 'free samsung tablet' I was promised when I ordered my Samsung phone on 1st June. I have followed your complaints...

Unlocking

If anyone is planning to ask O2 to unlock a mobilebe aware that I have just been told it will take 7-12 days. I was previously told 72 hours when I first raised the request then 7 days. Each customer agent has a different answer. Now without access t...

EH17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very poor line quality in HA1

Hi there, In the past few weeks, myself and my wife having been increasing problems with our connection.It gets to the point where we have no connection within our home, though we aren't aware of any changes, even outside in the town centre of Harrow...

rjhempel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and backward approach to mobile data roaming

Nearly made an expensive mistake this afternoon.Popped into an O2 store to upgrade to a new iPad ( I’m still on the iPad 4, on Theee, which has served me well over the last 5 years but is just too slow now and stuck on iOS 10)Anyway just before we go...