Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 offering 4g upgrades to iPhone customers.

Why is O2 advertising free upgrades to 4g for iPhone 5 customers? What about the rest of us??? Ive been with O2 for years and I'd like the option to upgrade to 4g asap. I've just had samsungs FLAGSHIP galaxy s3 and think it should be offered to me as...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! useless o2 Insure after iPhone stolen

I had my phone stolen around 2 weeks ago, and now have finally got a phone, however it;s the wrong one, and have been told that that is just how it is. The whole process has been so stressful it has now had me in tears. First I couldn't get through t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

are O2 tariffs competitive ?

As a long time SIM only user of mobiles on a monthly rolling contract I'm amazed how uncompetitive the UK market is ( just look at the cost of calls/contracts on China Mobile and weep) and that's before the EE feeding frenzy and 4G hangover. A little...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback Form

O2 have now made available a website feedback form. If you have any suggestions or something isn't working, then let O2 know and perhaps they can sort out any bugs.One of the biggest annoyances is for example, the constant '500 Internal Server Error'...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why has it become so hard to get a straight answer?

I’ve been getting inconsistent, incorrect and sometimes downright lies for in excess of 2 months whilst trying to change tariffs, upgrade a phone, and get a refund from an un-received order!After exhausting all avenues, i.e; 202, online chat, o2 stor...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone damaged in o2 shop! Help!

Hi everyone, New to this forum so a big hello from me! Ive been a loyal pay monthly o2 customer for 8 years now and recently upgraded to the HTC one X in April. Love the handset, especially after breaking away from the iphone 4. However Sat 2nd Sep, ...

• 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Play Music open at last

Not only is Google Music store available now, but Google Play Music is available to install on your desktop computer as well. If this doesnt mean anything, think of iTunes. Except Google Play Music lets you upload any music you have onto their cloud ...

playmusic.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Rod stewart tickets on priority

I have had it with priority. :((((( It`s 9.17am. Tickets on sale 9am. As soon as i was in waiting room (which was in 30 seconds) floor seats ALREADY sold out!!!!!!!!! Nothing on Level 1 as got offered (fairly quickly) seats on Upper level at the back...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick question

Apologies straight away if this is in the wrong forum or just a plain stupid question, but I'm both running late for work, and couldn't find an answer that helped me on the website. I'm looking to pay my phonebill and have my phone reconnected, but I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos