cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 shambles again - you think after 3 launches they....

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a joke - first in the queue at phones 4 u, have my phone, but it's 02 letting the side down.

The lady has spent over an hour on the phone trying to talk to upgrades!!

Orange & Vodafone customers have been and gone already!!!

O2 you are a shambles, you arranged for only current customers to get phobes and you still can't cope!

If the phones where not network specific , vie had taken one on orang eor voafone!!!

Sort it out!

Darren
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
The amount of stock at my local o2 store is really poor, 60 phones is all they had. I left the queue and came home and bought two from apple instead, new carrier when they arrive too because o2 are a joke...
Message 2 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
why go to the monkey when you could have gone to the organ grinder?

I went to O2 and not a chimp outfit and they were excellent.
Message 3 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Went to the Batley west Yorkshire shop and they had wait for it .....2 in stock that was it made us wait outside and even opened late!!! Joke
Message 4 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Surely, the problem is with phones4U. Its not O2's fault that phones4U process upgrades that way.
Message 5 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
The phone was already garenteed, the local 02 store in Newark is closed and the 02 store in Lincoln, is in a shopping centre.

Thus phones 4 u have been great, it's the 02 process that is poor!

Please read the post correctly before posting in future.

Phones 4 u are trying there best, but if they can't get through to O2 then it's 02 who are not organised enough!
Message 6 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, I'm not complaining about my experience this morning at all.

Joined the queue outside the Shrewsbury O2 store at 06:30. At that point I was 14th in the queue and not very optimistic.

At around 7:30, we were told that they had enough stock for everyone in the queue at that time (about 25 people).

Took no more that 10 minutes to process the upgrade from start-to-finish once it was my turn and I walked away happily with my new phone. It's just syncing, now.

Lots of good-hearted banter in the queue and it was a pleasure, to be honest.

Phones4U had 1 handset on Vodafone. Vodafone has 5 handsets. Carphone Warehouse had 5 but they were keeping them for their staff. No idea about Orange but I only saw 1 person walk out of their store with one.

I think O2 did just fine today.
Message 7 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got mine from my local 02 in shopping center, got there for 7 am 1st in queue for 9 am opening time, quick credit check, etc and out within 15 minutes and at home now with new iphone4. slight_smile
Message 8 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree that my local o2 were well organised and let the ppl in the q know early if they would get a phone. Was a quick easy process lots of banter in the q and i got my phone so i am well happy. Obviously the ppl who dont get one from o2 or from where ever will have a different experience and the o2 phone lines will of course be very busy. Hence the wait.
Message 9 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course if O2 wanted 1 million new Iphone 4G's they would have gotten them, but APPLE only had about 800k units in the whole of europe or something silly like that, so if you want to blame anyone, go blame Apple.
Message 10 of 43