cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 shambles again - you think after 3 launches they....

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a joke - first in the queue at phones 4 u, have my phone, but it's 02 letting the side down.

The lady has spent over an hour on the phone trying to talk to upgrades!!

Orange & Vodafone customers have been and gone already!!!

O2 you are a shambles, you arranged for only current customers to get phobes and you still can't cope!

If the phones where not network specific , vie had taken one on orang eor voafone!!!

Sort it out!

Darren
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
also as for O2 taking their time if phones 4 u or other companies call them... you cant blame them .. they should give o2 stores priority to be honest
Message 11 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
The phone was already garenteed, the local 02 store in Newark is closed and the 02 store in Lincoln, is in a shopping centre.
Thus phones 4 u have been great, it's the 02 process that is poor!
Please read the post correctly before posting in future.
Phones 4 u are trying there best, but if they can't get through to O2 then it's 02 who are not organised enough!

I'd say its you that doesn't understand things correctly. Its phones4U's creaky systems that mean they have to phone through to O2. If you look around you'll see that this causes issues at the best of times, (because what's phoned through to the operator doesn't get reconciled with what's on phones4U's system).
You would expect that when its such a busy day, their manual system will sometimes get clogged up because O2's phones are busy.
Message 12 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can hardly blame O2, that people can't learn to be more patient. I plan to get my iPhone 4 once all the crazyness has died down.
What does everyone expect O2 to do? Hire an extra 300 members of staff for one day and spend weeks training them up on how to use systems ect just for iPhone launch?

I've always been patient...i can't understand why people can't wait a while and must have it on the launch day...then moan because call centres get jammed up / shops are sold out ect....
What do you expect to happen?
Message 13 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable

The lady has spent over an hour on the phone trying to talk to upgrades!!

They have to CALL to process an upgrade?? And on iPhone launch day the phones are buy, well derrrrr!

Surely P4U should have systems in place to process these automatically? What evidence do you have that its O2's fault that P4U don't have the systems to do the job properly?
Message 14 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
to be fair to all providers, none are going to having an easy ride for the next week or so. The madness that o2 have had to deal with themselves the past few years is now spilling out onto the streets and it seems everyone is slipping on it!

its going to be chaos any which way you turn!
Message 15 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
you may as well start writing them now lol
Message 16 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not saying which store I work in but I work for the company. I got a lot of verbal thearts and intimidation today. All because I didn't have certain phones in stock or people said it was to much to buy the contracts out.

We had over 200 people queuing at my store alone throughout the day even after we told people we had none left!!!!

I can't magic a phone out of line air. Sorry for the rant just had to air a view from a store side
Message 17 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
i work for o2 in upgrades...it has sure not been a good experience for me too today, swore at, complained about, lost the will to live...i want to turn customers in to fans but sum people are just damb rude...its a phone ...not the end of a life..

Do you think us on the phone or store advisors like to keep people waiting or to tell them we have no stock...no we don't but its our job....Blame anyone blame Apple for giving the UK providers sod all stock..

SUpply does not meet demand but thats life..

so get over it, you'll get a phone in the end....and don't just sell it on ebay like sum money grabbing gits have done, then genuine i phone customers will get what they want

Rant over......

Tomorrows another day!! :robotsad:
Message 18 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
i work for o2 in upgrades...it has sure not been a good experience for me too today, swore at, complained about, lost the will to live...i want to turn customers in to fans but sum people are just damb rude...its a phone ...not the end of a life..

Do you think us on the phone or store advisors like to keep people waiting or to tell them we have no stock...no we don't but its our job....Blame anyone blame Apple for giving the UK providers sod all stock..

so get over it, you'll get a phone in the end....and don't just sell it on ebay like sum money grabbing gits have done, then genuine i phone customers will get what they want

Rant over......

Message 18 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rant over......

Message 20 of 43