cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 shambles again - you think after 3 launches they....

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a joke - first in the queue at phones 4 u, have my phone, but it's 02 letting the side down.

The lady has spent over an hour on the phone trying to talk to upgrades!!

Orange & Vodafone customers have been and gone already!!!

O2 you are a shambles, you arranged for only current customers to get phobes and you still can't cope!

If the phones where not network specific , vie had taken one on orang eor voafone!!!

Sort it out!

Darren
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Get a life, the O2 guy was personally thanking and chatting to folks he had obviously been chatting to in the queue and shop as shown by the fact that they knew who he was. Just because you weren't there doesn't make it rude, you just were not in a queue early enough if you wanted one.
Message 41 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Get a life, the O2 guy was personally thanking and chatting to folks he had obviously been chatting to in the queue and shop as shown by the fact that they knew who he was. Just because you weren't there doesn't make it rude, you just were not in a queue early enough if you wanted one.

Vodafone will put me on a list for an iphone 4. So will Orange.

But I have a contract with O2 & have had for years & --- O2 will not put me on a list to even declare an interest in owning an iphone 4.

I am willing to wait till Christmas if need be but at least put me on some kind of list.

I have emailed O2 again with this request.

Is that too difficult for some here or O2 to understand?
Message 42 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
probably the way you talk to them grin
Message 43 of 43