Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem accessing forum via pc

Hi all. Posting this from my mobile as I can't get online via my pc.? I keep getting server connection error as soon as I try to sign inNot sure if this is affecting anyone else?Won't be much from me today if I only have access via mobile:smileysad:F...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Galaxy S4

Hello, I have a Galaxy S4 on contact which is about to end. I want to unlock it and asked o2 to do this a few weeks back and hadn't heard anything. Tonight I used live chat to ask what was happening and was told I should have had an email explaining ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Atrocious customer services and selling data on

Hi I have been with 02 for over 6 years now and ive never had any marketing calls nor have i had someone ring me with my own personnel details from a company called ats who is a third party of Carphone warehouse who I’ve never had a contract with, an...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I was mislead by O2, see comments.

Today I had a plan in mind, phone O2 and complain about how bad they are and have my final payment reduced, then head to EE or some other similar bad company. Instead I have just renewed my contract as the O2 worker bee managed to get me a 64gb iphon...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 refresh direct debit problems

i am a loyal o2 customer and have had an pay monthly account for many years. At the end of each contract, i choose a new phone online and carry on until the contract ends again. I don't need to give o2 any bank details because they already have them ...

Resolved! Worried

I have just received a text message to say I have subscribed to Voucher Codes for £4.50 a week. I have no idea why I have received this and am worried that they are going to take money from my 02 account. I have text STOP but it just said you will re...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 BIG BUNDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

When my phone broke i was chargered for a big bundle sim as well as the new phone which i was really annoyed about in the first place because we have 5 contracts with O2 why are you tknig more money from us, then when we have tried to use this new si...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marshmallow on O2

Hi, I have a Nexus 6, 2014 model, but am still waiting for the Marshmallow update - has anyone received this yet? If so, was it via an OTA, a manual flash process....or something else? I am with O2, but bought phone outright and am on SIM only deal N...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

UKMail are a disgrace of a company

Am I the only one to have had a nightmare of a time with UKMail. Ordered my iPhone 6s Plus on Friday 16th October with expected delivery date of the 19th. The 19th arrived and I received my email from UKMail telling me that the package would be deliv...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos