cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a new handset on Monday. all I had to do was sign the online paperwork and arrange delivery. All simple, except the documents did not come through and despite several calls to the service team nobody could locate any evidence of my purchase. I was then told to call back the next day as may have been updated on to my account or I could go through the sale again, but that would involve a second credit score! I cannot believe that someone cannot find my documents and link them to my account! 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

We understand, but as we are also customers, all we can offer is sympathy and advice. If this doesn't get resolved tomorrow, which it certainly should do, lodge a complaint. http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous Have you checked your My O2 page? If nothing is showing, I would wait until tomorrow and call customer service again, rather than go through the sale again.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hard to believe but that's just about as good as o2's systems are unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yes I have checked several times. My issue is with the fact nobody seems to want to investigate it and expect me to keep calling back. Their sales and service teams do not speak to each other so I end up going round in clrcles

Message 4 of 7

Bambino
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

We understand, but as we are also customers, all we can offer is sympathy and advice. If this doesn't get resolved tomorrow, which it certainly should do, lodge a complaint. http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Or go elsewhere.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Crazy system. You did check your spam folders? I know...but thought it best to ask....
Message 7 of 7