Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! chat

what is promised on chat never occurs I was promised a refund of a charge of £19 for an international call which I did not make on 25/08/2015. The promises were made on caht on 23/11/2015 and on 4/12/2015 but the refund was not received on my bill on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 customer service

the service that 02 give is ridiculous. Live chat is always unavailable and i have tried calling 02 myself 4 times today and each time was on hold around 45 minutes each time. I am now trying for the 5th time i have now been on hold for 32 minutes. T...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 App issue

Hi I had my number transferred over from giffgaff and ever since my 02 app and online profile arent showing remaining data - live chat advisor said it would get resolved but that hasnt been the case - any advice?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to return ordered phone

Hi i ordered a phone on Saturday, recieved it this morning and want to return it as it does not have a big enough memory and i dont really like it.Followed the link to the returns and all it gives me is a fix my device page, obviously something is wr...

• 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phones Charges Whilst in Paris

I am writing this post having just recieved my monthly bill. My Bill was greater than normal because my partner and I went to Paris to celebrate getting Engaged,unfortunatly we arrived in Paris on that fateful day of Friday 13th of november when the ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Phone 10 - Insider Event

Today, with thanks to @Toby, I attended the Windows Mobile 10 Insider Launch. This was a "hands on" event to let invited people get hands on with devices and continuum. When I arrived at the event location, it was quite quiet - I'd fitted this in bet...

Lumia Logo Powerpoint Band2 Lumia 950
Daddydoink by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Thank you O2

I would just like to express my sincerest thanks to O2. I was a passenger stranded in Sharm el Sheikh and whilst there incurred incredibly high call charges due to calls being made to my airline to establish when my family and i were going to be flow...

• 7 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Blockage?

WHY is O2 blocking Christian Concern ? Access to Christian Concern's website is being blocked in at least some venues served by O2's public wi-fi. According to O2, outlets may choose to block content that they "don't think is appropriate." It seems l...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing mobile number

please help.... i have been the community support tabs where others been stating you can change your number (first go free of charge) but i cant find any where where to do so...any ideas

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipolis app on Iphone 6

Ipolis AppOptionson ‎27-11-2015 13:23Whats the deal with the Ipolis app when used on O2 4G, it works perfectly on my mates Iphone 6 on EE but does not work when connected on my Iphone 6 on the O2 4G network. The app works fine when connected to WiFi....

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos