Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! no signal in west london

for almost 2 weeks now on and off ( mostly off) i have no signal at all in my area. i spoke to someone on live chat after using the network app to check and see that a mast in the area not working . its still the same 2 weeks later! why should people...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

....and again!

Hi everyone, my mum who is in her sixties has been paying these absolute con artists for TWO YEARS! £25ish a month for a very basic package and NO HANDSET! She was told if she kept her old handset she could get a discount on her bills. Well all that ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web Top Up

Is there something wrong with the site? I'm trying to top up online and it keeps declining? I've been using the same card for ages with no problem at all and it's in date and has funds so i don't see what the problem is? I've also tried the auto top ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

coverage

the coverage checker used to show my area (LN25JZ) as a signal black spot saying it was only good outdoors this has now changed to read -Voice, text and email (2G)making calls, sending texts, using email on your phone.Good indoors and outdoors. Mobil...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Z Ultra Review.

Just picked this up from the Post Office this morning.Didn't realise how big it was?First thing that baffled me was how to insert the Sim card?Luckily a quick search and found this http://youtu.be/XDF70ZeO9moThing has crashed a few times, but also ha...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

How To Stop Twitter From Tracking You

If you use Twitter, this article tells you of an easy way to stop its latest invasion of your privacy.http://www.forbes.com/sites/ianmorris/2014/11/27/twitter-is-going-to-spy-on-you-via-the-apps-you-install-heres-how-to-stop-it/?partner=yahootix

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Priority tickets

I purchased some tickets on the 6th November for Jan 2015. Can anyone tell me when or if I s hold have received these? First time I have purchased priority tickets.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can you stop O2 harassing you with marketing texts?

This is an issue that is seriously upsetting me. I have rung 2220 and selected NO communication. Yet O2 continues to text me spam marketing texts (the latest was priority moments). I am fed up with wasting and disrupting my life either seeing what te...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G in my area

Hey guys was just wondering if anyone can give me any news on 4G coming to my area in Fife, Scotland. I have been looking for any news for the last month or so but sadly came up with no results. Can anyone give me some sort of time frame?

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos