cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

appalling and damaging customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a message I've just sent. Will follow up with what happens.
It is unconceivable that paying customers are treated so badly.

O2's Customer Service's mistakes have already uselessly costed me
a lot of time and will likely cost me more time and more money. I
am likely going to lose all my contacts, extremely important phone
calls I'm due to receive in these coming days, and to pay a month's
contract for a SIM card I won't be able to use.
All of this for their utter incompetence.

==============================================================================================
On 3rd Dec I called to close (not renew) my monthly contract, due to expire on 13th Jan.
I asked to be left with this number, as I wanted to continue using it with Pay as you go.
I asked and I was confirmed that the switch to the PAYG SIM would happen on 31st Dec.

On 7th Dec I received a text from you saying the switch will happen on 10th Dec.
I don't want this, I'm not ready yet, I want this on 31st Dec as agreed in my call with you.
I don't want to pay for both PAYG and for a contract SIM I won't be able to use anymore.
I haven't received the new SIM card yet: how can you give such a short notice anyway?
You switch my contract SIM three weeks too early, and only give me three days' notice!
I haven't saved my contacts, and your stupid Bluebook doesn't even work with the iPhone!
Today I have received yet another text from you saying the switch will happen tomorrow.

Yesterday and today I spent about 2 hours with you without sorting out anything at all.
You haven't even been able to tell me if, once you switch me over to the PAYG SIM card before the contract's expiry date, I will still have to pay for the contract until its end!

If you indeed switch my contract SIM off tomorrow, as soon as I receive the PAYG SIM card, I will just chuck it in a toilet, and never use it.

The customer service you provided me so far is abysmal, appalling, and laughable.

Name Surname
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
mail sent to mycare ,
O2 Select Service

In the last bill of 25/01/2010 you amended my "tariff" by discounting
£4.80 from the original (WRONG) £79.40 on the bill of 04/01/2010.

My monthly net tariff of 29.79, was regularly paid until 03/01/2010.

For the period 04/01/2010 - 31/01/2010 (or 03/02/2010) the tariff
charge should be as usual, that is maximum £29.79 net.

Please amend this bill properly.
==================================================================
Message 11 of 11