Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service EVER!!!!

Ctk1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Does anyone know how to help resolve issues please? I've had ongoing problems with O2 now for about 5 weeks! Phone is a waste of time as your just passed backwards and forwards to people who are absolutely useless at their jobs!!!! Many trips in store but they can't do anything as according to the guy I spoke to they're just sales people!!! Customer complaints guy was supposed to ring me Tuesday after reviewing everything and it's now Friday and nothing! Genuinely the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life!!!!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11260 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Ctk1 

No one on this CUSTOMER TO CUSTOMER community can help, unless you tell us what the problem is, if it is account related all you can do is persevere with o2 customer services, or have a look at this page, but once you down then complaint route it can take upto 8 weeks to get a response and CS will no longer be able to help 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 11

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8900 Posts
  • 200 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Looking at your post @Ctk1, it appears that you have already lodged a formal complaint.

If that is the case, as @madasaf1sh has already explained, Customer Service are unlikely to engage with you until your complaint is resolved ; and the "turnaround" time for dealing with a complaint and issuing a response is currently about eight weeks.     

Message 3 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93886 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Customer service hardly ever call you when promised

This is a fact and you only need to browse this community website to see the inumerable posts about this

Another way of deflecting queries to get you off the phone and to move on to the next call

Call per hour are what advisers are judged on by their supposedly superior managers

Message 4 of 11

TVB
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It is truly chaos. Nobody really knows anything, it's terrifying how badly run it is. God knows what they are doing over there. 

Message 5 of 11

Oxonian
  • 8900 Posts
  • 200 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@TVB 

Posting on the end of a thread that has been dormant for nearly six months is not a good way of receiving a timeous reply.  

Do you have a question for us or an issue about which you are seeking help ? 

Message 6 of 11

TVB
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Oxonian, Thanks for responding. To be honest, I don't need a reply. I was just venting after numerous truly awful experiences with O2 customer services. Thanks for touching base. 

Message 7 of 11

Oxonian
  • 8900 Posts
  • 200 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

That's fine @TVB, sometimes it is just good to let off steam. 👍 

Message 8 of 11

makatak1967
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same.

Been complaining on chats, emails and in store.

Paid the bill for 3 months even when 02 acknowledged the mast for my WiFi wasn't working.

After 3 months of back and forward, stopped paying the bill and just get bill reminders every 3 days.

No response whatsoever from Complaints service.

Filed with Ombudsman today after 3 months of their nonsense.

The call centre (in India) just fobs you off and the Web chat people just tell you to keep paying the bill even though there is no data service on a myfi.

Absolutely without a doubt the worst service provider ever with absolutely pathetic customer service 

Message 9 of 11

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11260 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@makatak1967 

Rather than post on another persons thread, it is always good to start your own.. 

A mast not working wont affect WiFi as WiFi and Mobile Services are 2 different technologies, and even if the MOBILE mast isnt working o2 dont guarantee service as part of the terms you signed up to.. 

Also once you go via the Complaints team they have 8 weeks to respond and no one esle can help you.. 

Good luck with the Ombudsman..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 10 of 11