Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWDC 2015

Anonymous
Not applicable
80 REPLIES 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I'm sure it's a case of being prepared to change your mindset. I've always liked Apple products, but I'm not so narrow minded as to think that there aren't viable alternatives out there. Samsung do indeed make very good handsets, and I'll enjoy taking a closer look at some of them, while I await news of Apple's latest developments.
Message 51 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm currently enjoying viewing the s6 awaiting the announcement of the next iPhone
Message 52 of 81

Cleoriff
  • 124312 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm currently enjoying viewing the s6 awaiting the announcement of the next iPhone

We have ways of converting you @Anonymous Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 81

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93338 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes, I'm sure it's a case of being prepared to change your mindset. I've always liked Apple products, but I'm not so narrow minded as to think that there aren't viable alternatives out there. Samsung do indeed make very good handsets, and I'll enjoy taking a closer look at some of them, while I await news of Apple's latest developments.

I like to keep an open mind, you have to. So many people are blinkered these days. I love Samsung but I've tried iPhone,  Sony, HTC, Windows etc and they all have their own merits but at the moment, Samsung ticks all the boxes. Should Apple ever come up with something truly innotive,  they once were,  then I'll give it due consideration but they really need to up their game and catch up.

Message 54 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
Out of all the manufacturers apart from Apple I'd prefer Samsung any day
Message 55 of 81

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Do you have an iPhone 6 currently @Anonymous?

How has it differed from the 5? Do you think Apple will innovate with their new device this year?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 56 of 81

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions

@Tobywould love to think that once (just once) Apple will innovate this year rather than the marginal upgrades they've done in the post-jobs years, unfortunately I can't see this year being any different.

My predictions are the iPhone 6s/6+s will have a better resolution camera (12Mpx), both will have force touch, both will have optical image stabilisation. Same body style, same screen resolutions, same colour options. I do think the 6s will have a bigger battery though...

Message 57 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love my iPhone 6 plus and I just don't think there's much they can tempt me with now I've got what I wanted BIGGER
I took a photo for my daughters year book with it even though it was a shoot and snap it looked really good and I don't need it x times more and my wifi and 3G are so slow that a faster processor won't temp me either and the screen well that sound like the ancient androids I had which you had to pick at with your nail.
As an apple fan I'll catch the highlights after but not bothered watching it live. ISO 9 is so far away anyway
Message 58 of 81

Cleoriff
  • 124312 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Well...Didn't this event kick off today?  I haven't heard any feedback on here?....Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haven't looked yet I went for a nice walk in the sunshine was hoping if find a summary here I guess there will be on the gg forum I'll have a look and let you know 😛😘
Message 60 of 81