Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWDC 2015

Anonymous
Not applicable
80 REPLIES 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was I hoping and dreaming to much on hoping that the iPhone 6/6+ would get split screen multitasking 😞 I'm sure my gf has it on her Samsung s5 I'm I right in that it's just for iPad 2 upwards?
Message 61 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually found a good round up on the mail

http://dailym.ai/1HiUNKE
Message 62 of 81

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147021 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
It came in on the Samsung Galaxy S3 in 2012, so I'm sure Apple will catch up eventually with Android wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 63 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah in fact my gf just told me she has the s4 and she can use it lol was really looking forward to that on the 6 thought it would of worked well when you think your normally doing at least 3 things on your phone internet listening to music/watching video then texting lol at least the iPhone 6+ maybe big enough?
Message 64 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got an s5 and to be honest a split screen would drive me nuts on that its so small I am not convinced even my 6 plus would take it.
didn't the latest android have a sealed battery and come out in various memory sizes ? Apple have been doing that for years I guess they will catch up soon 😂😁
Message 65 of 81

MI5
  • 147021 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
It should be plenty big enough - No excuse not to have it really.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 66 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was just streaming it but had to make dinner so didn't see it all is there any updates like with the iMessage how you can type a quick reply without going into messages do they look like letting the likes of what's app to use this be just nice to see more work on Multitasking don't you think lol think your getting the hint I'm into improvements on multitasking haha
Message 67 of 81

MI5
  • 147021 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
Anything that makes life easier is always welcomed.
Message 68 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol very true looks like not this time around then 😞
Message 69 of 81

MI5
  • 147021 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
Eventually mate......
Message 70 of 81