80 REPLIES 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 81

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymousyou know I am not an Apple fan but just want to ask if this event will cover the announcement of the next iPhone? I ask because I may have to hibernate early  this year.....:smileytongue: wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymousyou know I am not an Apple fan but just want to ask if this event will cover the announcement of the next iPhone? I ask because I may have to hibernate early  this year.....:smileytongue: wink

it could well possibly do @Cleoriff as i have read that it maybe on the agenda

Message 4 of 81

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Last year didn't they just mention the iPhone 6 and 6+ at the end of the presentation...as a big 'wait for it' type teaser....?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Last year didn't they just mention the iPhone 6 and 6+ at the end of the presentation...as a big 'wait for it' type teaser....?

yes & that could well be the case again.

you know Apple likes to keep us on tenterhooks

Message 6 of 81

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

No No No...Apple likes to wind up it's fans into a state of near delirium.....and then keep them waiting...and waiting..Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

No No No...Apple likes to wind up it's fans into a state of near delirium.....and then keep them waiting...and waiting..Whistle

same thing

Message 8 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable

If they announce a new Iphone and when it will be launched can u let me know @Anonymous? I'm book my holidays for next year and it would be good to know ...

Message 9 of 81

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I can tell you now @Anonymous...from my experience of last years launch which was September...you need to be off from July to October.....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 81