Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Harassment calls from O2

HiToday I had a really bad experience with O2 customer service and their apparent customer service manager Mr Moore who frankly needs to learn better customer service skills, disgard his jobsworth hat and maybe start looking for a new job as having h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete O2 Account

Hi all, I have somehow got 2 o2 accounts. Only 1 will show me my pay monthly bill, but the other is linked to my e-mail address. I would like to delete the one that my e-mail address is linked to so that I can connect the other to it. This way my pho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does O2 not have an email based support service?

If O2 has any email based support service they have hidden it very well! So why don't they have an email support service or give more prominence to the email support service if they have one? My reasons for demanding this service are both theoretical...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Forums STILL Signing Users Out....WHY????

I posted about this over 6 months ago and it seems absolutuley ZILCH has been done about it....!! Why is it that whoever designed these forums, made this brilliant idea (#sarcasm) of signing you out every half an hour, if you don't activley post a th...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I cancel my contract within 7 days?

Hi guys.I bought this iPhone 5 on Monday. I got told by an O2 salesman that I would have A) good reception and signal in my area and B) it would also be covered for 3G network access to the Internet. However it does not have either. I bought this pho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to contact customer services?

Hi, sorry to hack into your thread but does anyone know how to contact customer services without paying an arm and leg to telephone them? I'm 77 years old and took out a contract two weeks ago with O2. My phone has not been delivered and they tell me...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract impossible.

I have been trying to get through to customer services for 3 days. How ridiculous is that? Ideally I want to get my PAC code but now I don't really care. I'd just like the courtesy of speaking to someone rather than listening to music for hour on end...

• 32 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 is essentially robbing me!

I have been on a two year contract with O2 now for almost three years. How?O2 made an error with the year of expiry for my contract. Thus I was unable to end my contract on the correct end date. They therefore continued to take money out of my accoun...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos